These terms and conditions tell you the rules for using our website: www.xplortechnologies.com (our site). Please read them carefully before using our site.
1. Who we are and how to contact us
This digital platform is owned by AI Sky UK Bidco Limited, a company registered in England under company number 12031587, whose registered office is at Rockwood House, Perrymount Road, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16 3TW (referred to below as “Xplor”, “we”, “us” and “our”).
You can contact us by using one of the options below:
- You can send us an email: email@example.com
- You can call us: +44 1908 422 000
- You can write to us: Rockwood House, Perrymount Road, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16 3TW.
2. By using our site you accept these terms
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
3. There are other terms that apply to you
4. We may make changes to these terms
5. We may make changes to our site
We may update and make changes to our site from time to time. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the content of our site may change without prior notice.
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
6. We may suspend or withdraw our site
Our site is made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be accessible or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We accept no liability or responsibility for any access issues you may experience.
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation.
7. How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the materials published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You should assume that copyright subsists in everything you see or read on our site. You are permitted to view and use the images and content available on our site for your own personal, non-commercial use. You must not use any images or content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors. Any unauthorised use of the images and content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws and privacy laws as well as communications regulations and statutes. We do not give any commitment that your use of materials displayed on our site will not infringe rights of third parties.
8. Acceptable use of our site and rules of conduct
You may only use our site for lawful purposes. You must not:
- knowingly introduce viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, spyware other computer code, file or program that is harmful or invasive or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment.
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our site.
- restrict or inhibit any person from using our site (including by hacking or defacing any portion of our site).
- modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of our site, except as expressly permitted by applicable law.
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from our site or from materials originating from our site.
- frame or mirror any part of our site without our express prior written consent.
- create a database by systematically downloading and storing all or any content accessible on our site.
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “scrape”, “data mine” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of our site, without our express prior written consent.
- publish any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid scheme” or investment opportunity, or any other form of solicitation.
- publish any material non-public information about a person or a company without the proper authorisation to do so.
Additionally, when using our site and/or sharing content with us, you are prohibited from sharing any content that infringes any intellectual property rights or data protection, privacy or other rights of any other person, is defamatory or in breach of any contractual duty or any obligation of confidence, is obscene, sexually explicit, threatening, abusive, harassing, inciteful of violence or hatred, blasphemous, discriminatory (on any ground), liable to cause anxiety, alarm or embarrassment, knowingly false or misleading, or that does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations or is otherwise objectionable or prohibited.
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with the standards described above, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and will fully cooperate with those authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose your identity. We reserve the right to remove any content or materials or cancel any links at any time as we see fit.
9. How we may use your personal information
We will only use your personal information as set out in our Privacy Notice: http://www.xplortechnologies.com/privacy
10. We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, security or practices of these third-party sites.
11. Limitation of liability
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use, our site; or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for: loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; business interruption; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation.
12. Governing law