Service Edge Conference – the event for growing service businesses
Hosted by Service Autopilot by Xplor and FieldEdge by Xplor
Service Autopilot and FieldEdge are combining forces to provide a premier, growth-focused conference for the field services industry. Service business owners and industry experts from across North America will meet in Plano, Texas to discover new strategies for maximizing business growth and untapped profits.
ATLANTA, GA – September 20, 2023 – Xplor Technologies is excited to announce the 2023 Service Edge Conference (SEC23) – an annual event for Service Autopilot by Xplor and FieldEdge by Xplor members and future customers. The conference will take place from Nov. 9, 2023 to Nov. 11, 2023 at the Renaissance Dallas at Plano Legacy West in Plano, Texas.
SEC23 is a premier event created for field service businesses, by field service businesses. From lawn care to HVAC to residential cleaning, plumbing and more, all service business professionals are welcome!
The SEC23 schedule is tailored to streamline and improve all areas of field services business. Attendees will uncover insights on how to improve all areas of their business: hiring, operations, marketing, CRM, sales tactics, strategic planning, financials, and future growth plans.
Keynote speakers will share their best secrets for long-term success and growth.
- Brandon Dawson: from Cardone Ventures, a scaling/turnaround expert, serial entrepreneur and real estate investor
- Debbie Sardone: America’s top cleaning business consultant and business entrepreneur
- Betsy Allen-Manning: renowned leadership speaker and corporate culture expert as featured on FOX, CBS, ABC, NBC & TEDx
- Jonathan Porter-Whistman: author of “The Sales Boss”
- Naylor Taliaferro: owner of successful Lawn Care Rookie YouTube channel and lawn care business entrepreneur
- Jonathan Pototschnik: the Lawn Care Millionaire and co-founder of Service Autopilot
Also joining SEC23 are speakers from HARDI, Fleetsharp, Optimus, and many other industry-based organizations.
Every attendee will have the opportunity to join sessions filled with actionable insights and innovative growth ideas to implement for their businesses straight away. They’ll also have the chance to get inspired and grow their networks from connections with 200+ field service business owners and professionals across North America.
All registrations include:
- Insightful keynote speakers
- Access to vendor and partner showcase
- Access to actionable workshops and industry-specific sessions
- One-on-one support lab sessions for FieldEdge and Service Autopilot
- Special hotel room rates
- Evening “welcome reception” with complimentary beverages and hors d'oeuvres
- Breakfast and lunch
Former Field Services Academy business growth winner Marvin Salcido and SEC23 guest speaker stated, “My favorite thing about the conference is meeting up with different business owners year after year and getting to grow those friendships and the knowledge I’ve picked up through them.”
Service Autopilot by Xplor and FieldEdge by Xplor members and non-members alike are encouraged to attend. Find out more about SEC23.
About Xplor Technologies
Xplor Technologies is a global platform integrating SaaS solutions, embedded payments, and Commerce Accelerating Technologies to help businesses succeed. Xplor provides enterprise-grade SaaS solutions for businesses in “everyday life” verticals: Childcare & Education, Fitness & Wellbeing, Field Services and Personal Services. Xplor Technologies serves over 78,000 customers that processed over $36 billion in payments and operated across 20 markets in 2022.
Service Autopilot by Xplor, the premier business management software for lawn care, cleaning, snow removal, pest control, and pool services industries, has helped thousands of entrepreneurs conquer their dreams by automating their business for quick, long-term growth.
FieldEdge by Xplor is a leading provider of SaaS business management solutions for the HVAC, plumbing, and electrical industries, and has helped thousands of service-based organizations increase their sales performance and workforce productivity.
To learn more, visit www.xplortechnologies.com